How to have cleaner air in your home and save money on your electric bill?
Chemically cleaning your air handler coil is highly recommended yearly after the first year or two, depending on how well you are keeping your filters changed.
Even with regular cleaning of filters have a technician inspect your coil to make sure it isn’t starting to pack on with dirt, dust, skin cells, debris, pet hair, or bacteria.
These all can pass through your home's standard filtration system.
Take control of your home's indoor air quality and keep your coils clean.
Once you have had your coil clean install a UV light directly over your coil and the light will kill 99.9% of allergens, bacteria, virus,es and germs that pass under the UV rays.
The truth about having your indoor coil cleaned
- Getting your evaporator coil clean will decrease your homes utility bill
- Getting your evaporator coil clean will cool your home faster
- Having Florida Comfort Heating and Air Conditioning clean your evaporator coil will increase the life of your HVAC equipment
- Clean Evaporator Coils allow for more air to flow from the registers in your home
- Make the air in your home cleaner by cleaning the evaporator coil
- Reduce your chance of flooding a closet or garage by keeping more dirt out of your drain lines
Save yourself money! Breathe Easier! Relax Comforts on The Way!!